Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Magdi M Hanafi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Magdi M Hanafi has the following 13 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Magdi M Hanafi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Magdi M Hanafi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 68
Dr. Hanafi has been my doctor since 2004. He always takes the time to explain things to me test results etc. He is very positive and unlike other doctors I have been to he has never given up on me or my situation. the surgeries I have had were successful and with any surgery comes pain. The wait time my be long at time but if you are a good doctor it is expected. He doesn't rush but is very considerate of others time. I referred family members and he takes care of them just like he tales care of me. Any procedures that I have had he discussed the options and I made the decision and signed all forms. He is awesome!!!!!!! Thank you for being the best Doctor ever!!!!!
The doctor and staff are very kind of professional. But the wait time is ridiculous, especially since you have to pay for parking. Even though it's right by my work in changing docs bc 1 hour+ wait is excessive, especially when you set your appt BEFORE the office opens to avoid this only to find that every time you go there are 5 other women scheduled G the same time. This has happened every time I have gone. About 3-5 times.
I would not suggest this doctor for any women who is trying to conceive or figure out what issues they have with their reproduction organs. I have been to this doctor 4 times and each time dr hanafi is rushed and very short with explaining my test results and also next steps. He does not have a hands on approach with his clients and also is not sensitive of the reason why you are there. Also I witnessed him first hand being very very rude to a employee who was in the room with us . I felt really bad for her as she didn't do anything wrong. I will never go back again
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Magdi M Hanafi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGynecology & Fertility Specialists, 5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 750, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Magdi M Hanafi in this video.
Dr. Magdi M Hanafi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.