Dr. Magdi Hanafi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Magdi Hanafi?

Great doctor, his experience counts!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Very thorough, prompt in getting answers to your questions, easy to schedule and very helpful with your needs, and very experienced. Helped me get the referral needed to solve may problems. Thanks! !

Posted on June 7th, 2016

He referred me to a specialist and even contacted the specialist on my behalf.

Wonderful Experience!!!!!!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Dr. Hanafi has been my doctor since 2004. He always takes the time to explain things to me test results etc. He is very positive and unlike other doctors I have been to he has never given up on me or my situation. the surgeries I have had were successful and with any surgery comes pain. The wait time my be long at time but if you are a good doctor it is expected. He doesn't rush but is very considerate of others time. I referred family members and he takes care of them just like he tales care of me. Any procedures that I have had he discussed the options and I made the decision and signed all forms. He is awesome!!!!!!! Thank you for being the best Doctor ever!!!!!

NOT WORTH THE EXCESSIVE WAIT TIME, consistently

Posted on February 10th, 2016

The doctor and staff are very kind of professional. But the wait time is ridiculous, especially since you have to pay for parking. Even though it's right by my work in changing docs bc 1 hour+ wait is excessive, especially when you set your appt BEFORE the office opens to avoid this only to find that every time you go there are 5 other women scheduled G the same time. This has happened every time I have gone. About 3-5 times.

Terrible experience

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I would not suggest this doctor for any women who is trying to conceive or figure out what issues they have with their reproduction organs. I have been to this doctor 4 times and each time dr hanafi is rushed and very short with explaining my test results and also next steps. He does not have a hands on approach with his clients and also is not sensitive of the reason why you are there. Also I witnessed him first hand being very very rude to a employee who was in the room with us . I felt really bad for her as she didn't do anything wrong. I will never go back again

The devil in disguise

Posted on December 14th, 2015

The worst doctor in the world be careful because he is a devil in disguise he gave me a procedure that I did not ask for and sign as the witness and the physician on the consent form I only been to is Doctor a couple of times in my life beware he is no good sneaky dishonest fake play that nice doctor but he is the devil.

He's my fave

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I love Dr Hanafi! He seems really concerned about my well-being. He to moved some cysts from my ovaries about two years ago, and now I'm in the midst of fertility treatments. I pray everything works out!!

excellent doc

Posted on August 15th, 2015

from the moment I walked in the door Ms. Beth made me feel very comfortable. The staff was awesome from the lab tech to the medical assistant. I fear gynecologist visits but he made me laugh and he answered every single question I had and spent two hours with my daughter and I. I am scheduled for a tubal reversal next week and if he could actually make me go through with a Pap smear he is great! I felt really comfortable and the music put me at ease. Thanks Dr. Hanafi and staff!

Posted on July 13th, 2015

His front office person is very rude. I miss the other nice young lady Ronda she was great at what she does. The doctor himself doesn't seem to care about my situation but keeps asking if I'm trying to get pregnant!! Smh he shows no interest in his patients!!!

Smooth and easy surgery experience

Posted on April 10th, 2013

From the moment I walk through the door customer service and nurses made me feel comfortable and relax. DR, Hanafi gave me a smooth and easy surgery no complication very great advice and made me laugh and took my mind off my situation and made it at ease.I want to thank him for ALL he has done and GOD has allowed his hands and mind to help me through my life experience. I will HIGHLY recommend anyone with my situation(s) to meet with DR, Hanafi he will take great care of you. P.S. DR, HANAFI YOU ROCK!!!! :0)

Never go there

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Dr, Hanify has been my doctor for 22 years and delivered my 22 year old son. He is very proffesional and take the time out to talk to his patients. If you miss your appointment the staff will always follow up with you. He is very knowlegeable and a great doctor.