Highly Dissatisfied

Dr Salmon is wonderful and one of the best physicians I have met. He has joined Wellnorth Medical on MIneral Spring Ave in North Providence. His new office is beautiful and staff is kind and helpful

Dr. Salmon is a fantastic doctor. But his staff needs to learn more people skills,.Also, when they make appts 2 mos ahead they need to Keep them or give the pt a new one. Don't leave the pt hanging and struggling trying to get a appt to re-up their meds (hrdcopy). This has happened to me 3x, they've cancelled me 5x, all in 2 yrs time. I've missed 1 appt bc I didn't know I had to go to a different offc, again, nobody told me. And I paid for it dearly. The staff should be replaced w ppl that Do Care about their jobs and other people's health.

Dr. Magdi L Salmon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Providence, RI.