Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Magdy Ghaly
Dr. Magdy Ghaly, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe Township, NJ, with other offices in Edison, NJ and Manville, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ghaly is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset, John F Kennedy Medical Center and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Ghaly has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Magdy Ghaly has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Magdy Ghaly has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ghaly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John F Kennedy Medical Center
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
43 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1973
North General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Magdy Ghaly in this video.
Dr. Magdy Ghaly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe Township, NJ.