Dr. Magdy Iskander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magdy Iskander?

Very pleased.

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Iskander since July. I have rheumatoid arthritis. I am very pleased with the treatment Dr. Iskander has provided to me. He is also a very kind and sympathetic person. He is so concerned that it appears that I am his only patient. I highly recommend Dr. Iskander. I trust him. Also, He has very caring and helpful staff. .u

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Dr. Iskander is a very knowledgeable doctor who has helped me tremendously and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Dr Iskander is the most wonderful, professional, caring doctors who has diagnosed and treated my RA for the past year and a half. He has always been there for me during emergency flare ups and takes the time to explain my medications and treatments. I totally trust his treatments which has allowed me to live a nearly pain-free life. I am blessed to have found him and his wonderful staff.

WSP -Hartford, Ohio Rheumatoid Arthritis

Posted on March 26th, 2017

Dr. Islander has been my Rheumatologist for over twenty-five years. He has treated me during difficult flares, special situations, and regular maintenance. I value his opinion and feel confident in his recommended treatment. I feel fortunate to have a physician as competent and compassionate.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Been treating me for over 24 years and has treated other members of my family and we all agree that he is the GREATEST. His staff is great also they also try to help you if possible and are very friendly .

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr. Iskander has been my doctor for 16 years. With many arthritis problems in all those years, Dr. Iskander has helped me. Pam and Sherry have also been very helpful when I was having problems with water on the knee and would get me in early in the morning before going to work or when I would run out of my prescription I would just call and they would get it called in right away. Would recommend Dr. Iskander very highly to anyone. Very wonderful and kind man. Also knows what he talking about and if you don't understand something, he keeps explaining until you do.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Iskander for about 15 years now. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and very obviously and genuinely cares for his patients and our well being. His staff is a great group of friendly, welcoming folks who keep the practice running smoothly. Dr. Iskander has helped me through quite a few painful flare-ups through the years. Now, due to his expertise and guidance, I am happier, healthier and generally free from pain. I would not hesitate in the slightest to refer anyone in need of a rheumatologist to this practice.

ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

I have a rare and incredibly painful joint disease. Orthopedic surgeons were at a loss as to how to help me. I was richly blessed to be referred to Dr. Iskander. He is at all times kind, patient, and compassionate. His staff is wonderful, too, and will get me in as soon as possible when I have a flare up. He is gentle and extremely knowledgeable. You will be very pleased with Dr. Iskander. He gives God the glory for his excellent skills.

Posted on January 18th, 2017

I feel Dr Iskander is a very caring doctor and has compassion for his patients I feel had vast knowledge of his field of medicine. i have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a rheumatologist .

Posted on August 11th, 2016

I feel extremely lucky to have been referred to Dr. Iskander. In little over a month he had me going from wheelchair , walker and cane to walking on my own. Also relieved severe pain in my wrists.

A doctor who listens to his patients!!

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Dr Iskander is very thorough, professional,kind and knowledgeable. Good old fashioned doctor who actually listens to the patient!! Highly recommend Dr Iskander and his staff!!!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr Iskander is the most caring, compassionate Dr I have been to. I was diagnosed with systemic lupus by Dr Iskander over 2 yrs ago, needless to say I was terrified and the everyday challenges can sometimes be difficult, but Dr Iskander has always been available to not only address my physical challenges but the emotional ones as well.He goes above and beyond for his patients. There is no need to travel to Cleveland to seek a top notch rheumatologist, the BEST is right here in Youngstown. He is also a very humble man who is not shy in giving the glory to Jesus Christ. He is simply the best !!!!!!