Dr. Magdy S Mostafa Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Magdy S Mostafa?

Was referred to this doctor by my family doctor. Needed to get some follow-up tests done for a lung issue. He and his staff kept wanting me to get shots done for influenza and pneumonia, plus wanted me to take an inhaler in which I knew nothing about. I felt like they were being extremely pushy about that. When the doctor came in, instead of just focusing on my follow-up tests which I needed done, he kept harping me about smoking, and would not let up about it. I understand that doctors encourage their patients not to smoke, but they also don't need to keep shoving the matter down their throats either. He wouldn't give me a chance to get a word in edgewise, or ask any questions. I felt very uncomfortable with him and his staff. They were supposed to call me with an appointment for lung tests, which they have never done either, and they are something that I really need to have. If you ever get referred to this doctor, please try to convince your referring physician to refer you elsewhere.

ms

Is rude, refuses to listen, thinks his lab tests and other tests tells it all. we are all individuals and he is in my opinion a rotten doctor, shows no compassion or understanding and is stupic

Dr. Magdy S Mostafa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silvis, IL.