Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maged T Boutros
Dr. Maged T Boutros, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montclair, NJ. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Boutros is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. Dr. Boutros has received 2 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Maged T Boutros has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2013, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Boutros is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Saba University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Maged T Boutros accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMountainside Hospital, 1 Bay Ave, Montclair, NJ
Dr. Maged T Boutros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montclair, NJ.