Dr. Maged T Boutros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maged T Boutros?

Nothing But Praises

Maged Boutros is an amazing man who spent a great load of time really listening to me and answered all of my questions.

very nice place and the girls are the best

both doctor are very nice and help you a lot

great doctor

great experience!

doctor and staff are courteous and professional. i was able to leave without having any questions unanswered. will be definitely be coming here moving forward!

Best medical experience I have had in five years.

Dr. Boutros and his staff are unbelievable. I have never waited in the office more than ten minutes. They are professional, courteous and kind. Dr. Boutros is patient, knowledgeable and compassionate and spent a lot of time reviewing my blood work in detail. I feel safe in his care and would confidently recommend him.

Top Notch Doctor!

Today was my first visit with Dr.Boutros and I tell you ALL!!it felt as if he knew me and was so understanding. Great bed side manners, very attentive and informative. Shows the passion in his practice and with the care of his patients. I know that I will be under great care!

Professional and willingness to treat with care

I must say that the office staff are very professional to deal with. They're quick to schedule appointments and call the night before to confirm. Dr B. is very careful when dealing with patients. He allows adequate time during patient visits to make sure all questions are answered thoroughly. I feel very comfortable being a patient at this office since I've dealt with other doctor offices who lack care and professionalism. I highly recommend to friends and family for the best care around. Ali

Best doctors in town!

He is such an amazing doctor! Love how he cares for his patience! He has great hair too!

awesomeness

he is the best doctor ever

very smart doctor

he knows very well what is he doing thanks,

Amazing

Dr. Uriola and her staff are 5-star quality!

very good