4.9

great experience!

doctor and staff are courteous and professional. i was able to leave without having any questions unanswered. will be definitely be coming here moving forward!

great doctor

great experience!

Best medical experience I have had in five years.

Dr. Boutros and his staff are unbelievable. I have never waited in the office more than ten minutes. They are professional, courteous and kind. Dr. Boutros is patient, knowledgeable and compassionate and spent a lot of time reviewing my blood work in detail. I feel safe in his care and would confidently recommend him.

Top Notch Doctor!

Today was my first visit with Dr.Boutros and I tell you ALL!!it felt as if he knew me and was so understanding. Great bed side manners, very attentive and informative. Shows the passion in his practice and with the care of his patients. I know that I will be under great care!

Best medical experience I have had in five years.

Top Notch Doctor!

Professional and willingness to treat with care

I must say that the office staff are very professional to deal with. They're quick to schedule appointments and call the night before to confirm. Dr B. is very careful when dealing with patients. He allows adequate time during patient visits to make sure all questions are answered thoroughly. I feel very comfortable being a patient at this office since I've dealt with other doctor offices who lack care and professionalism. I highly recommend to friends and family for the best care around. Ali

Professional and willingness to treat with care

Best doctors in town!

He is such an amazing doctor! Love how he cares for his patience! He has great hair too!

awesomeness

he is the best doctor ever

Dr. Boutros

Dr. Maged Boutros is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.