Have you seen Dr. Maged S Habib?

Skilled surgeon

Very happy with results of cataract surgery. He is also very kind and patient. His staff is top notch as well.

I have been seeing Dr. Habib for the past six years since relocating to South Florida. I find him friendly and professional, and above all trustworthy. His staff was pleasant and helpful, and making an appointment is never a problem. I would recommend Dr. Habib happily to anyone seeking an ophthalmologist.

Knowledge, but Shyster

I’ve been seeing Dr Habib for a few years and find him to be competent in treating my cornea condition. His office is professional, no complaints. My issue is I truly think he pushes unnecessary procedures and return visits. Last time I was there he tried to convince me that I need to be seen by an allergist because my eye issues were as a result of allergies. Wouldn’t you know it, he has a full service allergist in his office. My new Dr said I don’t have allergies, I have kerataconis which is the condition Habib was treating me for initially. I feel badly, but that really turned me off.

Dr. Habib and Staff review

I have been a patient of Dr. Habib's for 5 years. His staff is efficient and professional and takes extra care to explain any part of my examination thoroughly so I understand what is going to happen. Dr. Habib is very patient-friendly and I never feel like he is rushing through the time he spends with me. While I don't have many questions, he makes sure I have a good understanding of how I should take care of my eyes before we conclude the appointment. The office runs efficiently and on schedule. It makes me feel like my time is as valuable as theirs. I would recommend him and his staff highly.

Dr. Habib's review

Dr. Maged S. Habib took care of my two (2) very bad cataracts and glaucoma. Dr. Habib did fantastic surgeries on my eyes, and his skill is incredible. Afterward, you would not know that I ever had any eye challenges and he included corrective lenses and now I do not require glasses. He is always friendly and caring, outward going, provides clear and concise instructions and answered all of my concerns and questions. Also, his staff is excellent, very professional, timely, understanding and caring. We are fortunate to have him and his staff services available.

Always my recommendation, Dr Habib !

Dr. Habib is very soft spoken and does not rush your visit, taking the time to be sure you understand what is he explaining 😊 I have been a patient of his for many years, with things such as dry eye & cataract surgery. His office staff also is always very friendly & accommodating. Vivian Morra

CATARACT SURGERY

i AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW TECNIS MULTIFOCAL LENSES I RECEIVED FROM DR. HABIB. HE WAS VERY CARING AND EFFICIENT.

Dr Habib is a fantastic Ophthalmologist. with my Glock Coma, Stigmatism, & immaculate degeneration, with his help I now see 20/20 no more glasses, I could not be more pleased with my results. I would highly recommend Dr Habib to anyone. sincerely thank you

Patient Eyes

Dr. Habib is patient, professional and friendly. He takes his time with you and asks how you are generally. He is up to date and makes recommendations accordingly. He shows you that you are not a number, he really cares.

Excellent

Dr. Habib is an extremely competent and compassionate opthamologist. He diagnosed and performed surgery on my cataracts. He explained step-by-step what was involved in the surgical procedures and provided clear instructions on my post-surgery care. He is very thorough and answered all my questions. His demeanor demonstrates that he truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Very good optomologist!!

My husband & I have been his patient's for over 20 years& cant' say enough good things about him!! We have recommended several people to him ---they also liked him & were impressed by his friendly, professional manner. Nice staff--very friendly & helpful. Mr.& Mrs. Anderson

I have found a doctor that cares for my families health.

I have taken my Mom to Dr. Habib for at least the past 10 years, we have always had a great experience. He has taken time to ask questions about her health and has done a great job on how she should best care for her eyes and vision. My mom was so pleased with her cataract surgery. I will continue to recommend him and continue to see him for my family vision health.

Dr. Maged S Habib is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.