Dr. Maged Y Haikal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maged Y Haikal?

Haikal is wonderful

dr Haikal is very knowledgeable, and very caring. He's been my carpool gist for approx 8 years after I had my first heart attack at age 39. Highly recommend!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Haikal and his staff are courteous, professional and caring. If you call and need a refill, they call back. They are thorough, have great suggestions, and really know their stuff when it comes to heart health.

Awesome

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this dr. He diagnosed my problem from the first visit & the first medication I tried worked wonders!! I have my life back!!

Wonderful Doctor

My husband has a long heart history with a very rare problem. Although other doctors have given up on him in the past because they can't "cure" him, Dr Haikal has not. He is a kind and caring man who goes above and beyond for his patients. He never stops looking for something that may help my husband. I appreciate him more than I can say!