Dr Maged Hamza Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr Maged Hamza?

Still in significant pain

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Even though I got several injections on the 26th of October, I still have significant pain in my lower left back pain has increased to an intolerable level! After the injection I felt no pain that day as time and days went by my back seem to be getting worse if I sit for more than 10 minutes I have sharp excruciating pain in my left hip and down my left leg not too sure where he's going with this but I would have liked if you would have gave me something to help with pain until my two-and-a-half week follow-up appointment comes around. I called the office to New Mexico Bone and Joint Institute where the doctor works explain my situation and told me unfortunately there is no openings for me to come in any earlier, I don't think that's right due to the fact that I sit here and severe pain. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and hopefully he'll do an MRI to see exactly what is going on it sucks to be in so much pain and you can do nothing about it ibuprofen Aleve Motrin Tylenol these over-the-counter meds do not even touch the pain. I hope by the time I follow up comes around he scheduled me for an MRI before he schedules more injections

most caring Doctor I have ever had!! His only concern is giving his patient the best care and take care of their pain, I so wish there where more doctors like him. Dr Hamza really listens to you and your concerns and never talks over you or try to cut you off. Dr Hamza is a wonderful doctor!!!!!

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Saved my life

Posted on February 25th, 2017

The most caring man I have ever met. He truly saved my life. I won't see any other doctor to treat my RSD/CRPS when it comes to my implants.

Outstanding physician

Posted on February 14th, 2017

This man is the physician who has offered me the most pain relief. I don't know where I would be without him. He relieved me from all narcotics.

Ignorant Moron

Posted on August 14th, 2016

He is a rude ugly old man !! Useless!! Nasty Stupid!!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Doctor has very poor "bed-side personality". He ask questions and then does not wait for you to answer and if you do answer he gives you the feeling he does not believe you.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Horrible Doctor - do not go to him - you could die, from his faulty work

Dr.Hamza is a good Surgeon.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

DR. Hamza put a stimalator in today an I had a great experience with him and his staff they were wonderful to me. Maybe the people who are writting the bad reviews may have something to do with your behaviors toward him . Go in with a good attitude and come out with a good attitude. He came out in the waiting room an talked to my husband.. He also talked very nice to me in the O.R. Loved Him...

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Hamza is he rudest man I have ever met. Had no compassion for me & doesn't try to understand the pain I am enduring. Try to ask the guy a question & he walks out on you like you are an idiot or he looks at you like you are the most ignorant person in the world & tells you how smart he is & his success rate. There is no way that man is successful in helping people. He put a spinal stimulator in & I just about hit the ceiling & had to scream at him several times before he would stop pushing it in. Took the stimulator out & took stitches out before the incision was healed & incision got very infected. The man never even suggested antibiotics until it was to late & even blamed me for the infection. After he rudely walked out his nurse told me to do the very opposite of what he had said. They are a bunch of quacks. Dr. Jonathan Issacs from VCU recommended this man (can't make myself call Hamza a dr.) They are both in the same category. No compassion for the patient. I wouldn't take a dead dog to either one of these guys. Please folks, STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudest doctor ever

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Seen three times. At last visit he literally jumped up and fled after 30 seconds.

Worst bed side manner

Posted on March 14th, 2015

DO NOT GO TO HIM

Posted on February 10th, 2015

He will call you personally and harass you. His staff is horrible there is no professionalism.