Dr. Maged S Mikhail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maged S Mikhail?

Varicose Vein Treatment

patient

He is the nicest and the most intelligent person I've ever met. He actually spends time with patients and really cares about his patients. He accepts most insurances. He tries to find the core problem as far as veins are concerned and works with insurance companies to get the authorizations that are necessary. I had seen 2 other doctors before I went to see Dr. Mikhail and I was not told that my varicose vein problem can be covered by insurance. I really had pain and burning symptoms which I guess are signs of varicose veins. I would highly recommend him.

I had very bad varicose veins and they started to cause me discomfort. I searched for local certified phlebologists in the area and found Dr. Mikhail. I called and made an appointment spoke to Sarah and she was very informative. She scheduled me within that week. I went in for a consultation and I had a ultrasound scan done. I met Dr. Mikhail, very intelligent and friendly doctor. He was aware of my need to treat my ugly veins. He said I needed surgery, Ablation (I am not sure if I spelled it right). Very minimally invasive surgery I was able to returned to work two days later. I have PPO, thankfully my insurance approved the treatment. I'm currently under injection treatments every four weeks but the results, I must say, are phenomenal. I am very happy. The staff is great and they take their job very seriously. At the same time they try to make you feel welcome and never deny their services. I recommend Dr. Mikhail.

Varicose vein treatment

It was hard to make an appointment since the Dr has two practices but I was able to get in within 2 wks. The staff is very sweet and tries to help as much as thry can. They accept most insurances too. I was told that I will need vein surgery and my insurance would cover it. I only paid for my coinsurance and had the treatment. The Dr is very precise and he is smart. He takes his time with the diagnostic scan to tell you exactly what you have- so expect to be there for 2 hrs on your initial visit. At least your money doesn't go to waist because he takes his time to see you and explains everything. ( not one of those offices where you pay and wait, the Dr comes in for 5 minutes to see you. You don't get to ask your questions). I was very happy with my results and will recommend him to friends and family. He also did some spider vein injections and that was not painful unlike my previous experiance.