Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Magesh Sundaram has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Stomach Cancer
- Foot Injuries
- Liver Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Breast Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Bone Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Dental Implants
- Skin Cancer
Showing 2 of 2
28 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Magesh Sundaram accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBayhealth Medical Center At Kent General Hospital, 640 S State St, Dover, DE
Dr. Magesh Sundaram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, DE.