Dr. Magued R Fadly Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Magued R Fadly?

I am so grateful That I found Dr Fadly

I been in horrible pain since March. I have seen many doctors but no one knew how to treat my pain except for Dr Fadly he knew exactly how to treat my pain thanks to his knowledge I have my life back.I highly recommend him very professional, caring, and knowledgeable in what he does , nothing negative about this doctor or his office.

My primary Doctor se..

My primary Doctor sent me to dr. Fadly and I am glad he did. The dr is very funny, and makes you fell at ease with the pain you are in. He explains things in simple terms and hits the source of the pain. The injections have helped substantially and I will continue seeing him as needed

Dr Fadly is absolute..

Dr Fadly is absolutely the best when it comes to pain management. He does injection treatments on me and 99% of the time I have pain relief. The injections seem to last a year which is rare. He knows what he is doing. I went to another dr before and he botched the procedure and I ended up with more pain then walking in. Dr. Fadly had to clean up that mess which I am grateful. I will never go to another dr unless recommended by Fadly. He diagnosed me accurately and appropriately and treated me with kindness and respect. The bedside manners are excellent and he listens to me and responds accordingly.

I am excited and ecs..

I am excited and ecstatic to say that dr Fadly has given me my life back. When I first saw him I was using a walker and now after his treatments with injections I can walk without the walker. The pain is no where near what it was before and when it does comes back he gives me immediate pain relief. I must say his ethics and professionalism is unlike any other dr. I will continue to see him for my pain needs. I I'll also send everyone I know!

The doctor is very h..

The doctor is very helpful, knowledgable. He is accurate with his diagnosis and his treatment plan is effective. He has a great bed side manner

Great doctor!!!

I love Dr Fadly. Best dr I've been to since I've had my back problems. He's my 4th dr about my back and I'm so thankful to have found him!

The wait was a bit too long but the doctor is great. Smart and pleasant to have a conversation with. Very respectful and concern. Love him Didn't notice of him pushing anything on me.

Compassionate

Finally a Dr. that sits down with me to listen,talk , and sympathize. This guy really cares for my health and well being. I have been to a half dozen Dr's. I have found one whom cares. I want him as my health professional.

first appointment

Easy to get an appointment without much wait except for filling out paperwork which is normal. Dr. was extremely nice, described my condition and the options as if I was his only patient. I opted for having an Occipital Nerve Block as the first step towards a treatment plan. I do not have a headache today, but that is really beside the point. Dr. Fadly has all the staff and equipment necessary to perform his skills. So far, so good and recommend a consultation with him.

was so helpful

went yesterday after weeks of hip pain...he was able to diagnose my problem without a bunch of tests received injection woke up this morning feeling great...was caring and thoughtful would definitely recommend him to anyone in pain

No Words To Express Gratitude

Dr Fadly is very good at what he does. He is truly amazing and heaven sent. He diagnosed and accurately treated my pain. It's been a blessing to have him give me my life back. There are no words that can express my gratitude towards him and his exceptional, professional staff. I will send all my friends and family to him.

Dr Fadley takes pain out of pain management

Dr Fadley is very warm, easy to talk to, takes time with his patients and understands we are all human and treats everyone with good old TLC. I have been to many doctors in my lifetime but he is honestly the best. He is incredibly knowledgable and is always the first with up to date treatments and really makes you feel that you are in good hands. The staff is great understanding and always smiling. Dr Fadley takes the PAIN out of pain management.