Dr. Maha M Dawood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maha M Dawood?

Horrible doctor!

This doctor does not care nor does she has the knowledge to be a doctor! She has an opinion about you before she enters the room and will not listen to you. She will tell you that you are not experiencing pain and based upon her knowledge; you are not experiencing pain as often.

Dr Dawood is dedicated to her patients...She helped me seek out a pharmacy that could fill my prescription at an affordable cost. She shows genuine concern and has the most efficently run office I have been to in a long time...

Thankful

I am thankful I have Dr. Dawood as my Dr. She has been very helpful and kind to me, that is a hard trait to find in rheumatology Drs. Due to past experiences with other RA Drs., I find myself anxious when I come to her office. However I never leave feeling that way. I would recommend her to others with RA.

VERY COURTEOUS STAFF

YOUR OFFICE STAFF IS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND HELPFUL. THERE IS A VERY DEEP DESIRE TO HELP OTHERS. I LIKE TO THANK CRYSTAL AND DR. DAWOOD FOR THIER COMPASSION AND UNDERSTANDING.

RN

Felt she cared about my illness, only 3rd visit. So far So good

Very thorough; spends time to answer any questions I may have. I do not feel as though I am 'rushed' so that she can see another waiting patient. She is very informative and answers when ever I have a question that I may have to all her nurse for. A Good Dr. in my opinion.

Changing Doctors

My first visit took a very few moments with her asking a few questions and then writing out orders for tests. My second visit she came in, sat down, and turned around and told me I had "lupus". She then proceeded to tell me what she was prescribing and to come back in so many weeks. Appt over. No information on this serious disease, no warnings, nothing. No chance to ask questions. After 3 appts., I decided I needed a new dr. I could not, would not recommend her for anyone with a serious problem!

Worst experience with a so called medical professional ever. Tried to share a Best Doctors report from my insurance company on their assessment of my condition and she ends up yelling at me and slamming the door when she just walks out on me. Very rude, disrespectful, unprofessional. I would never recommend this office to anyone.

This is one of the rudest doctors in Warner Robins. She is horrible to her staff . The office environment is very hostile and cold. I have heard her screaming at her staff and talking to them as if they were trash. The office turn over in the office is more than I have seen in any office and the relationship she seems to have with her partner/spouse is toxic to the practice the way they yell at one another. She may be a good doctor but her attitude needs an adjustment.

I have been with Dr. Dawood for four years. She is very knowledgeable, patient, and understanding. I love her!

Dr Dawood is an exceptional doctor and so is her staff, I definitely recommend!

Dr.Dawood is always in a hurry to get in and get out. She has left the exam room at least once at every visit I have had with her .And if you call with a question or a problem you need to speak with her about don't hold your breath thinking you will get a call back. I have asked her if I needed to start on any vitamins to help with my fatigue, and she told me no. I have SLE, I had my PC Dr. Check my vit D level and it is 10, very low. My PC Dr. And I think I might need to change rheumatologist.

Dr. Maha M Dawood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.