Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahasin S Qasim
Dr. Mahasin S Qasim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Qasim is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center, St Peters University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Qasim has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahasin S Qasim has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Pap Smear
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Artificial Insemination
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Birth Control
- Tubal Pregnancy
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Male Infertility
- Embryo Transfer
- Pelvic Exam
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
I am just starting with Dr. Qasim, but my experience so far has been amazing. He is the most optimistic physician I have ever met and he makes what is such an ordeal for families trying to get pregnant that much more easier to deal with. His office staff is also very responsive, and typically gets back to you regarding your questions on the same day. Love Love Love him!
We are in debt of Dr Suna Qasim. We started planning a family little late and without giving enough time for things to happen naturally, we started panicking. We met two other doctors before we found Dr Qasim and they both rushed us into IVF. Dr Qasim studied our case, calmed us down. explained all the options and suggested to start with less invasive technique. He got me started on Clomid and Metmorphin for my thyroid. We were bracing ourselves for huge financial and emotional stress of high end fertility treatments like IVF. Thanks to Dr Qasim's experience and his philosophy of what's best for patient, we have a healthy 10 month old daughter. I would highly recommend him. I myself may be seeing him again for my second one.
Generally, patients always make remarks when things go well and the outcome is good. But not when it is not. I was not one of Dr. Qasim's success stories, yet, I do not feel Dr. Qasim was not successful. I think this says a lot. Dr. Qasim worked with my husband and I at our own pace, made all recommendations, laid everything out for us always so it was easy to understand and allowed us to make the best decisions for us and a future family. His bed side manner is beyond belief, who else calls you in a crisis, at the worst possible moment of need and brings a smile to your face? He does. He is gentle, kind, professional. He does not force decisons on you, but rather offers you options and allows you time to ponder, process and make decisions. He worked with us for numerous years and I always felt as if he was encouraging, yet realistic. Obviously, he is not God, so things do not always go as we plan, but he does as most as he humanly can to get the best results. I would thoroughly recommend him to any friend, family member or colleague. He is a wonderful man, above and beyond being a gentle, kind doctor with a wonderful personality.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Qasim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Mahasin S Qasim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Advanced Reproductive Medicine And Fertility, 4 Ethel Rd Ste 405A, Edison, NJ
Dr. Mahasin S Qasim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.