Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mahendra K Kalra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mahendra K Kalra has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mahendra K Kalra has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
while under his care at Arbor Trace Nursing Home for what was suppose to be 10 days but lasted 6 days before I SENT myself to the ER for Renal Kidney failure and Septic shock. the ER doctor said 2 more hours under his care I would have died. I seen him the first day I was their. Doctor Kalra said he would be taking care of all my Medical needs while their but I didn't see him after the 3 minutes the first day. The nursing staff had to call him because he was never their 6 day their I started having problems the nurses call him by phone because he was not their AGAIN. To do nothing !!! Him didn't even come see me. So I sent myself to the ER. Good thing I did for I would not be able to write this comment.
St Vincent Hospital
Dr. Mahendra K Kalra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSmith Rofail & Kalra Mds, 1080 University Blvd, Richmond, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mahendra K Kalra in this video.
Dr. Mahendra K Kalra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, IN.