Dr. Mahendra R Shah Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mahendra R Shah?

He kept upping medications that I had serious side effects too. At one point he prescribed something I ended up having an allergic reaction to, and he said I should keep taking it. I could have died if I hadn't stopped it. After that I saw no point in returning to see him.

Bad Doctor

Good Doctor, but.........

I always feel like I'm being rushed out when I'm with him. Maybe I have the wrong idea of what a Psychiatrist does. I thought they were supposed to talk with you to help you understand why you're feeling the way you do, not just write you a prescription & push you out the door. Don't get me wrong, I like Dr. Shah, I just don't feel like I'm being helped to get off my meds one day.

I am not sure why the other review said that he did not understand english. Dr Shah understands and speaks VERY good english. He is caring, and prompt to help when in need. Always able to get an appt when I need one. The front office staff could use some improvment in the Lawrenceville location but Dr Shah has no flaws that I have found and my son has been under his care for over 1 year now.

Really cared

He seemed to genuinely care and took the time to find out what was going on.

One vist was enough for me .

Really bad doctor.The man called me and hung up the phone on me.He is unable to understand English. I have never been treated this why by someone who is supposed to be there to help you.

Dr. Mahendra R Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.