Dr. Mahendra C Udani Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mahendra C Udani?

Saving my life

Dr. Udani saved my life, literally. Dr. Udani is the only doctor who was able to figure out what was wrong with my pancreas and how to solve the problem. Before I found Dr. Udani I had 1 surgeries on my pancreas for my pancreatitus. Dr. Udani perfomed ana amzing stint procedure that fixed my pancreas. My heart had many issues during surgery and if Dr. Udani had not been so in tune to my body, I could have had major issues. I owe my life to Dr. Udani and I am so thankful for his practice.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Mahendra C Udani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.