Dr. Maher Baz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maher Baz?

Respectful and caring

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I am a lung transplant patient. Dr. Baz and his staff are very unique. They respect their patients in a way I've never encountered before. Whether in the office, or in the hospital, the patient comes first with them. Their system of follow-up is first-rate, and you are never left with unanswered questions. I would (and do) recommend Dr. Baz and his team to anyone needing a pulmonary specialist.

The doc I learned to love

Posted on July 10th, 2010

When first evaluated by Dr. Baz, being scared and unhealthy, he came across tough but as the days progressed, I learned he cared more than anyone I had ever had previously. I found times where he just wouldn't give up on how to fix me and give me a quality of life that 13 years later, I still have. Dr. Baz has been there for me at all times. Today, I would fight for him and defend him at all costs. He is my hero and I now love this doc.

the most professional dr. i've had

Posted on September 8th, 2009

i.ve been seing dr. baz for four yrs. i had a bilateral lung transplant 3.5 yrs ago i can attest, that dr. baz & his group at shands hospital are the most professional & caring i've ever come accross. i'm alive because of him & his lung transplant group at shands hospital. that includes dr. ofi akindipe and dr. sebastian fernandez-busy. along w/all their assistant coordinators, melissa, wendy, jeff, jewel, sabrina, april, etc.thank you all for the "second wind" and keep up the excellent work you're doing

dr. baz is the most professional md i have ever met

Posted on September 8th, 2008

dr. baz is an extremely caring, knowledgable and professional person. his bedside manners are impecable and above all he is a great human being. i would put my life and the ones of my family in his hands w/o any hesitation because i know he'll come thru w/a cure and a solution.

Posted on October 14th, 2017