Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maher C Hanna has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maher C Hanna has the following 37 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hiatal Hernia
- Ingrown Nails
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Ambulatory Care
- Bone Densitometry
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Sports Injuries
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Neck Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Peptic Ulcer
Dr. Maher C Hanna has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Hanna has been exceptional ever since I came to meet him, he cares, listens and makes sure you understand everything and you never leave with questions unanswered. His staff is amazing and over all they are best health care providers that i have come across in a very long time worth the drive!!!!!!! Thank you
I am unable to rate Dr Hanna on some of the questions because my review is based on the care he provided in a hospital setting. I found that Dr Hanna is slow to react to changes in a patient's condition, often does not fully read the chart and attempts to avoid patient's family members when the start questioning the quality of care.
38 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Maher C Hanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSunmed Primary Care, 1838 Health Care Dr # 2, New Port Richey, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maher C Hanna in this video.
Dr. Maher C Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.