Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maher T Hassan has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Maher T Hassan has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Maher T Hassan has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
In 1980, this man put a blade in a machine backwards and cut the tendons, ligaments, and nerves in my left leg that have left that leg permanently disabled and brought on 9 knee surgeries and 3 back surgeries because of trama, weakness, numbbess and severe nerve damage to the leg. He told me that the machine malfunctioned and instead of shaving the skin needed for a graft that it cut into my leg. After a 29 year search that has proved nothing less than emotional, tramatic, and painstaking, I finally found the 2 people he admitted HIS mistake too. This injury has left me with PTSD and a severe fear of having surgery!!!!!!!!!!
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Maher T Hassan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Center For Dermatologic Diseases, 1265 Upper Hembree Rd Ste 100, Roswell, GA
Dr. Maher T Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.