Dr. Maher T Hassan Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maher T Hassan?

Love him or hate him

Dr. Hassan is the type of doctor my mother would call "old-school". He is going to telling what is wrong and how to fix it. Not a lot of chitchat. I have worked in the medical field for over 15 yrs and I'd recommend him to anyone who asks.

Botched Surgery

In 1980, this man put a blade in a machine backwards and cut the tendons, ligaments, and nerves in my left leg that have left that leg permanently disabled and brought on 9 knee surgeries and 3 back surgeries because of trama, weakness, numbbess and severe nerve damage to the leg. He told me that the machine malfunctioned and instead of shaving the skin needed for a graft that it cut into my leg. After a 29 year search that has proved nothing less than emotional, tramatic, and painstaking, I finally found the 2 people he admitted HIS mistake too. This injury has left me with PTSD and a severe fear of having surgery!!!!!!!!!!

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.