Dr. Maher H Sadra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maher H Sadra?

Very quick to diagnose and caring enough to explain...even took time out to call and discuss concerns at night after his busy day when I told the RN I was skeptical ...obviously, caring and concerned about his patients...really appreciate his concern and the staff making sure I was comfortable even after telling them I was going to get 2nd opinion because I was uncomfortable with surgery. As it turned out, he was right on his diagnosis all the time when 2nd MD second guessed it and then changed mind 4 months later and inflicted great pain deeply palpating me and probably did more damage than just securing a diagnosis no different than Dr.Sadra. Something to be said for the MD that really appreciates his patients enough to call at night to alleviate fears as well as communicate and reinforce the diagnosis and plan of care!! He took the time to promise his undo attention! I and my family will feel better under his care than the 2nd opinion MD who initially misdiagnosed and got arrogant and argumentative with us even though he seemed right on target with the first visit (as well as being highly recommended by Facey!!) Buyer Beware!!! We all pay for insurance and care is not free so should not be made to feel like a statistic or freeloader!!! I am confident in Dr. Sadra and will schedule my surgery with him knowing he is genuinely caring and not arrogant!!! I expect that his difference in beside manner will translate to a better recovery as he and his staff seem genuinely concerned as well as being there to help in any way feasibly possible to support medical concerns (and not just a quick gotcha your stuck attitude!!!). I only hope that surgery goes well as anticipated and the attitudes do not change as does happen frequently in the healthcare field!!!

Best doctor ever he diognosed and cured my daughter. He is very gentle and caring.