Dr. Mahesh Kudrimoti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahesh Kudrimoti?

I have the utmost respect for Doctor Kudrimoti and His staff!

One of the best...

Dr. Kudrimoti is one of two of the best doctors I have ever had in my life. I have had a lot of doctors. He has literally saved my life. On every point of care, I rate him off the scale in excellence. Not only does he keep up in his field of practice, he LISTENS to his patients and ALLOWS PATIENT INPUT. This is an awesome rarity in physicians today. HE DOESN'T LOOK AT HIS WATCH DURING OFFICE APPOINTMENTS; HE ANSWERS QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND DIRECTLY. I consider myself one of the luckiest patients having landed in the hands of such an incredible physician.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Mahesh Kudrimoti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.