Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahin Amirgholami
Dr. Mahin Amirgholami, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hills, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Amirgholami is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Amirgholami has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Mahin Amirgholami has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mahin Amirgholami has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mahin Amirgholami has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mahin Amirgholami is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
before visiting dr amir when i read these review i was almost disappointed to go for my appointment.but i am so happy i did not rely on these judgmental reviews because during the time that i was waiting to visit dr amir i saw people that ask dr for extend their disability after pregnancy without any problem and even i saw lady ask for disability from the day that she got pregnant and dr was refusing because there is no medical necessary to do and she could not provide medical record for edd and that is complete understandable . don't listen to these review just go and visit this dr, i was so happy about her .thanks
Had laproscopic surgery with dr. Amir and she did an excellent job. Her manner is professional, She gladly answers all questions, and was straight-forward in admitting the surgery turned out to be more difficult than she expected. She's warm and fuzzy,I love her. Really friendly (My condition was a particularly serious one, so a lot of hand-holding was necessary) She practices at the West Hills Hospital, which in my opinion is the best hospital in Valley. The nursing staff there is very kind; they don't rush you out -- I ended up staying four days. Highly recommend Dr. Amir and her office
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Amirgholami is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPmi West Hills Ob/Gyn, 7345 Medical Center Dr Ste 420, West Hills, CA
Dr. Mahin Amirgholami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hills, CA.