Dr. Mahipal Ravipati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahipal Ravipati?

Excellent physician, but staff is extremely rude!

Dr. Ravipati is a wonderful doctor who is not only very knowledgeable in this area of medicine, but he truly cares for his patients. Both of my children see him for severe allergies, and one who has asthma. He goes above and beyond to see that both of my children get the care they need. However, his entire staff leaves much to be desired. If I were him I would replace the entire bunch. If you need to call them they act as if you are the biggest inconvenience on the planet, they post snarky notes all over the lobby with "rules," and if my children so much as flinch or whine slightly (one of which is a toddler) when they receive their allergy shot they get very hateful towards me and my children. I even occasionally receive unwelcomed parenting advice from them, of which my favorite is "children only do what you allow them to get away with." I'm sure it can get frustrating dealing with children all day who do not want to get a shot every single week, but if you don't have the patience for that line of work go elsewhere. If you can get past hateful office staff who act as if they all hate their jobs, then pick this doctor because he personally is excellent. I just assume he doesn't realize how they all conduct themselves since he is not in this office daily.

Excellent Physician

In one word, Dr. Ravipati is exceptional. His bedside manner is incomparable, and his extensive knowledge is excellent. After several months of dermatology appointments and appointments with my son's pediatrician, I finally decided to locate an allergist. I am so glad I decided on Dr. Ravipati. Since my son's visit and treatment, his severe atopic dermatitis has dramatically improved because Dr. Ravipati determined the root cause rather than treating the superficial rash itself. Dr. Ravipati determined that my son had multiple food allergies and recommended a special formula, along with an extensive maintenance routine for my son's skin. My son looks like a different baby. His widespread rash is almost completely gone. I have so much confidence in Dr. Ravipati. Due to my son's extensive allergies, I intend for Dr. Ravipati to become a lifelong physician and friend. His compassion is unparalleled. I wholeheartedly recommend him!!!

just after two visits, i can honestly say that this is one of the best doctors in town. all around good experience

very good doctorsaved my life

Good Care

Staff is courteous and efficient. Doctor is knowledgeable and thorough. Waiting room is comfortable.Hours are good with Monday and Thursday until 5:30.