Have you seen Dr. Mahira Tanovic?

The most amazing and caring doctor! She is just a wonderful human being and so talented! I am so glad to have found her through the ER for stitches & now she is keeping me young with cosmetic perks. Everything happens for a reason & I am so glad she was called into the hospital when I got injured!

The best.

Hands down, best doctor on the Island. Love her, she is amazing!!

The BEST inside and out

Dr. Tanovic is a skilled professional and a very beautiful person. There is no one better .. Her office staff is also patient and caring...

Dr. Tanovic is truly a caring doctor. She loves what she does and it shows. She is always smiling and I have always felt comfortable with her. I trust her with my life! Dr. T was out of my health care network and she told me that since I am a breast cancer patient she will take whatever my insurance would cover. If it wasn't for that I would have had to sell my house to pay for the surgeries. She did a wonderful job reconstructing my breasts. It was a slow process but she told me that upfront. I would recommend her to anyone.

Best doctor ever!!!

Dr Tanovic is an incredible doctor as well an an incredible person. She is the most caring doctor I have ever gone to in my life. She made my experience with breast cancer a positive experience and has rebuilt my breasts to look well above I could have ever imagine. My self confidence is better than it's ever been. I would recommend Dr Tanovic to anybody needing plastic surgery, especially breast reconstruction.

Love This Doctor!

Dr. T did my breast implants and I could not be any happier!!! I was a bit skeptical in the beginning before sitting down with her, that someone would make them too big or too small. But she had this machine that took a picture of my chest and she showed me how I would look with each size. She was very patient and made me feel very comfortable. We went through sizes on the imaging system until I found the one I loved. Sure enough, she gave me exactly what I was looking at on the big screen. Her entire staff were more than friendly. I am so thankful I ended up going with Dr. T.

MESTECOMY

WHEN I FIRST HEARD I HAD BREAST CANCER AND WAS TOLD THE BREAST SHOULD BE REMOVED, I MADE THE MISTAKE OF READING THINGS ON THE INTERNET. I TOLD MY SURGEON JUST REMOVE THEM AND DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE. HE TALKED ME INTO SPEAKING TO DR. TANOVIC. SHE WAS SO WARM AND FRIENDLY. I TOLD HER MY CONCERNS AND FEARS, AND SHE ASSURED ME THAT THE SAME DAY I HAVE THE MESTECOMY I WILL BE ABLE TO GET UP AND TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. THAT WAS MY BIGGEST CONCERN. SHE WAS RIGHT. I STAYED ONE NIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL AND CAME HOME THAT MORNING. I HAD BOTH BREAST REMOVED AND EXPANDERS PUT IN. EVERYONE IN HER OFFICE ARE FRIENDLY AND COMPASSIONATE JUST LIKE DR. TANOVIC. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. I'M STILL IN THE CONSTRUCTION STAGES, BUT LOOK BETTER THAN I DID BEFORE I HAD BREAST CANCER. I WAS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A GREAT SURGEON AND PLASTIC SURGEON WHO WORKED TOGETHER TO TAKE CARE OF ME.

Simply, the best...

Dr Tanovic is an amazing woman. She made me feel so comfortable throughout every step of the process. Being a nurse, I was, and am extremely reluctant to have anyone touch me, but I trusted her 100% and my level of trust has paid off, with a PERFECT, virtually painless job by her. I couldn't be happier, and I will allow only my friends and family to use her should they be in the market for a ps. She is extremely talented, generous, humble, smart, and just a nice woman period. <3

fantastic surgeon

Being in the medical profession I am very critical of others. Dr. Tanovic was a fantastic surgeon who made me feel totally comfortable with my surgery. She took time explaining everything to me about my condition and her medical practices were above board all around. Could not say anything negative about this doctor nor her staff.

will recommend her to everyone

Fantastic Doctor!

Definitely the best I've had, she's fantastic!

Dr. Mahira Tanovic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.

Dr. Mahira Tanovic Is this you?