Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahlon Hale
Dr. Mahlon Hale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT, with other offices in Farmington, CT and West Hartford, CT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Hale is affiliated with Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center, University of Connecticut Health Center and New Britain General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahlon Hale has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Mahlon Hale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.