Dr. Mahmood Eisa Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mahmood Eisa?

Careful and complete nurturer.

Posted on November 28th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Eisa's for over 6 years. As a patient, during this time he has been compassionate, but also providing the best professional medical advice and care of any physician I have ever seen; I have seen many. I have been sent to Shanes, Atlanta Brian and Spine, Mayo clinic, just to name a few and Dr. EISA has never be rude or elitist towards me in any way. I feel he is truly concerned with my health and well being. I highly recommend Dr. EISA and his nurse Mrs. SUE. She is a mother nurturingsoul too. Together it is worth waiting an hour for my appt because I know I will always get the best care they have to offer. Highly recommend this office for any neurological needs.

Posted on June 15th, 2017

He is a great doctor. He listens to your questions and explains things so you understand what is going on with you. I highly recommend Dr. Eisa. You may have to wait longer than you would like because it is a busy office.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

This place is HORRIBLE. If you value your time at all DO NOT come here. Everytime I'm here I wait more than three hours no matter what time the appointment is. In talking with the other patients in the waiting room, it's a consistent problem. The receptionist is awful, not considerate AT ALL and needs to find a job that does not pertain to patient interaction. I will be transferring my care to another place after today's visit.

Best Neurologist in Beorgia

Posted on March 7th, 2015

When I had a head injury and was in SGMC, the hospital-neurologist said I had no injury. I was seeing double, couldn't talk right, couldn't remember certain words, and everytime I sat up I saw everything go purple. Dr Eisa stepped in, wrote up a real synopsis of my condition which was enough for SGMC to transfer me to their excellent rehab ward. I owe everything to Dr Eisa. He knows what he is doing *and* he is kind and relates and listens to his patients. 100% recommendation

Poor quality

Posted on October 21st, 2014

My boyfriend has epilepsy. Since he moved to Valdosta 5 years ago he has been seeing this doctor. Of the 6 visits he has had here, a total of 4 minutes total has probably been spent with the doctor in the room. Every side effect of the medicine we explained, the doctor brushed it off and it didn't seem important. He just increased the dosage... Causing more increased side effects. We are finally looking in to seeing a new neurologist soon. It seems as though this Dr's "29 years experience" has him burnt out on the job. No follow ups (if I could give -5 stars, that would be more appropriate) They are not friendly or personal. And for the amount of money we spent going here was ridiculous.

HELP

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Beware of this Dr. he offers a smile but has poor practicing abilities. He will most likely not show up if called out to care for you during an emergency especially if for stroke symptoms and you do not have insurance. Run!!!!!!!!!!!find a caring doctor in another town is the best advice to heed too.

Review of Dr. Eisa

Posted on October 8th, 2012

He is a "nice" Doctor but not a GOOD Doctor. He is more self gratifing than patient focused. Run from this practice and find a neurologist that is trustworthy and cares about the health of patients...this one is causing a lot of pain and suffering to patients because of his lack of expertise and patient care.

No Patient Care

Posted on August 6th, 2011

If you suspect you may have multiple sclerosis, do your self a huge favor, go somewhere else.

Posted on November 20th, 2017