Have you seen Dr. Mahmood I Siddique?

Like a gourmet restaurant

Going to Dr. Siddique and the rest of the staff is like going to a gourmet restaurant. You’ll receive the best service around. Going to most other doctors offices is like going to McDonalds. Quick and uncaring. Dr. Siddique and his staff actually listen and care what you have to say. They tailor to your needs, not to theirs. I highly recommend Sleep and Wellness Center.

I love Dr. Siddique. He has truly helped me.

Best Dr. I ever had

Dr. Siddique is the best dr. I ever had. He listens to you, takes his time to explain treatment, and most of all he cares! There is no rushing when I go to see him. He helped me with my diagnosis with natural supplements that truly helped me. I feel great!!

Amazing Medicine Mam!

I am a long-time patient, friend and admirer of this one-of-a-kind doctor who truly cares about your health!! A holistic approach is provided and no stone left unturned until Dr. Siddique finds the right approach and see you through to great health!

Opinion of Dr. Siddique

He is a Great Doctor.He truely cares about Patients.Takes time with you to get to know you and your problem.We recommend Him to all our friends.

I love Dr. Saddiqui

I love my doctor and his office staff. I am treated professionally and cordially on every visit. My waiting time is minimal and I have started feeling better in my health with IV Vitamin therapy, sleep wellness, and have lost weight with the weight management program. I feel more energy, have stamina, desire to eat better, exercise and am on my way to a healthier life. I recommend this Dr. to everyone.

great doctor and service

would send him add patients

A doctor for all seasons

At last a medical doctor that enjoys spending time with patients.Appoinments always timely, history and analyses always detailed and exacting. Attentive staff, very modern office, equipment, appoinments, etc.A pleasure to be treated there.

Absolutely Outstanding...

Dr. Siddique is one of the best you'll ever find. He is highly competent, well versed and affable. His approach to patient care is remarkable. He guides time spent based on your situation, not on a 15 minute eggtimer that is so typical of most doctors. He takes time to explain why he thinks a certain approach is best and gives due consideration to patient input. Spectacular doctor... Highly recommended...

Dr. Mahmood I Siddique is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.