Dr. Mahmood A Tahir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahmood A Tahir?

Dr. Tahir Saved My Leg

Over a year ago, Dr. Tahir saved my leg. A surgeon affiliated to the largest hospital in the Lehigh Valley had told me there were no other options tha ...

Dr. Tahir Saved My Leg

Over a year ago, Dr. Tahir saved my leg. A surgeon affiliated to the largest hospital in the Lehigh Valley had told me there was no other options than to amputate my leg. Days before the scheduled amputation, I was informed that Dr. Tahir is well known for trying absolutely everything to help his patients keep their leg, that he very rarely have to amputate; I was strongly advised to get his opinion. Because of Doctor Tahir, a kind and caring surgeon, I have a normal life and still walk on my two legs. And his staff is very nice and friendly. I give him the best rate of all ratings!

patient