Dr. Mahmoud Bourghli Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mahmoud Bourghli?

New patient

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Was very disappointed after checking all information on Dr Bourghli and seen he was accepting new patients, scheduled an appointment on line, but was informed that due to me being self pay the Dr. would not see me. Her prefers not to except cash pay patients. I can only assume this is because he can get more from insurance companies and Medicare. I am a veteran and am not having much luck with getting the professional help through the VA clinic in Inverness.

wonderful doctor!

Posted on August 17th, 2012

I would definetely recommend Dr. Bourghli as he is a very caring doctor who explains everything so you can understand. Feel he is very accurate with my condition and has my best interests at heart.

very excellent doctor