Dr. Mahmoud I Eltorai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahmoud I Eltorai?

Unfortunately my experience with Dr. Eltorai was one of communication difficulties, an extremely long wait time on a serious procedure and I felt as though he was dialed in to my health concerns. I found him very assertive and aloof. I finally needed to request a new specialist , with a much better outcome.

Excellent Doctor

I was in the hospital for a flare up with my Crohns Disease and he was my attending physician. I was so pleased with him and his knowledge. He made me feel very comfortable and told me axactly what I needed to do to get well. Needless to say I switched physicians and will now be seeing him as my specialist.

Dr. Mahmoud I Eltorai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cordova, CA.