Dr. Mahnaz Momeni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahnaz Momeni?

Dr. Momeni is fantastic

Posted on December 7th, 2017

I am so thankful I found this practice & Dr. Momeni. From the very first time we met, Dr. Momeni truly listened, believed in what I was experiencing and assured me we'd get some answers. She is caring and helped me finally discover I have LUPUS. Over the last 6 mo., I've gotten everything under control with her support. She has been so patient with the many questions and ideas I've brought to her. I have never felt rushed or that any question is too small. The nurse who takes my blood every time is so sweet and uplifting. Front desk/admin staff are very helpful. Never had an issue. I feel like myself again for the first time in over a year and literally have my life back, thanks to this practice

Dr. Momeni is very kind

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Dr. Momeni is great! She sincerely is interested in doing all that is possible to reverse RA that exhibited in my left hand last year. She takes time to address all concerns and questions, explains everything in detail and provides very thorough care and testing. I highly recommend her, she is fantastic! I leave her office feeling like I really mattered and always having all my concerns addressed. Her staff is also super nice, organized, and on top of everything. And you never have to wait too long before the doctor sees you.

Posted on October 1st, 2017

I love Dr. Momeni. She is very kind and caring. She is one of the best doctor that I have ever seen. The doctors office is in a great area of town with parking nearby. Everyone there is completely hospitable and welcoming. I always get seen in a timely fashion and always have a great experience, in & out. I love this doctors office!

Posted on March 4th, 2017

love this clinic. Employees very helpful and courteous. The Dr. Was amazing, she explained with details what was wrong with me. I was out of there in no time. Thank you.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Momeni was the 3rd Rheumatologist that I've seen within a five year span. She is wonderful! Finally someone who knows what they are saying and doing....just awesome.

Posted on June 5th, 2013

I saw her two days ago for knee swelling that made me really miserable, so I could not walk. She showed me inside of me in ultrasound machine. She was very caring, answered all my questions. She gave me a shot in my knee and I felt so much better after the injection. I am so grateful to have her as my doctor.

Solid rheumatologist