Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahnaz Qayyum
Dr. Mahnaz Qayyum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Qayyum is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Health Central Hospital. Dr. Qayyum has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mahnaz Qayyum has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 45
Seeing Dr Q is a nightmare. I have been confused with other patients, billed for other patients services and the nurses never know what I'm there for. Your treatment was based on whatever the doctor was selling at the time. When she had an allergist on staff, I needed allergy testing.When she did vein surgery, that was recommended. But these needs went away when insurance paperwork got to bothersome for her and she stopped offering those services. If you go now, she will try to sell you her weight loss and derma abrasion treatments. She has advertisements running constantly in the waiting room and skin care products on display for sale. What can she sell you today.
she came into the room so fast and left even faster..
This doctor is very unprofessional, she don't care about her patients, I did a Lyme disease test, she receive the results 3 weeks ago and the office don't called me, also her primary care examination was for 10 minutes, and she care less about do the correct examination for woman. Never will came back.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Qayyum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hoboken University Medical Center
Dr. Mahnaz Qayyum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice & Pediatric Of Celebration, 1530 Celebration Blvd Ste 408, Kissimmee, FL
Dr. Mahnaz Qayyum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.