- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mahyar Eidgah has 2 locations
Dr. Mahyar Eidgah has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mahyar Eidgah has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Mahyar Eidgah Accepts the Following Insurance
- 310 E 14th St Fl 3 New York , NY : (646) 876-5678
- 310 E 14th St New York , NY 10003
More about Dr. Mahyar Eidgah
Dr. Eidgah graduated from the Ross Univ in 2000. Dr. Eidgah works in New York, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Eidgah is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn Medical Center and New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Of Mount Sinai.