Dr. Mahyar M Parvin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mahyar M Parvin?

would give ZERO stars

Very long wait. Also wanted to keep a credit card on file and be allowed to charge it at their discretion. He uses the very short rating scales supplied only by the drug companies. There is no person at this practice who can perform and score the tests given by a real psychological clinician; such as a licensed neuropsychologist - we asked. You have to go elsewhere for those tests. Wanted to prescribe 4 things after 5 minutes into first visit; claimed to make a diagnosis in 5 minutes. The therapist had credentials - i.e. degrees and license on the wall, but the doctor did not; checked and he went to some place in the Phillipines, not the United States, for his medical degree. Very pompous; when we disagreed with him, he got very defensive and offended. He also completely misinterpreted many things in the remaining 10 minutes in his attempt to bend the conversation into his completely wrong diagnosis. Never going back to this place.

Terrible

talks about himself a lot. does not listen. wanted to tell me what was wrong with me and not make an actual diagnosis. was very off topic and strange - wasted time telling a story that had nothing to do with me or helping me. also acted really bizarre - maybe trying to be funny? not professional. will never go back. 2 hour wait.

2 hour wait

Great location

Jennifer and Dr Parvin are a great team Amy was rude the other day too bossie Overall works when I need help with things

Best psychiatrist we've been to hands down

Dr. Parvin and his staff have gone way overboard helping my family and I feel I'm now successful and able to do well in my own career because of his support. His staff have all been very helpful despite how busy it can get. I wish I could go back to Illinois and thank him but since getting promoted we've moved..looking for another dr half as good now wish me luck! Don't know why it's so hard.

I'm a teacher in the school district, and have worked with many doctors in the area due to my child's diagnosis. However, Dr. Parvin is by far the best doctor we have been to (and we have been to a LOT sad to say). I would definitely recommend him to anyone who has a child with behavioral or learning problems. Also his staff goes out of their way to help. They are a very busy office, and their waiting room is usually packed but it's worth waiting to get in. to be honest it's not easy dealing with my child's problems and is a daily struggle but at least I know his office and support help us and we're much better off than before when she wasn't on medication.

You might have to wait to get in to see him

However, he gives all his patients the same time. It is not all about the pills. Talking is important and listening too.He cares, that's important.