Have you seen Mai P Nguyen?

AWESOME DR!!!!!

Fantastic doctor, one of the best I've ever seen! Great staff, great sense of humor, and great level of cae for her patients!!! Very affordable too!!

Dr. Nguyen (Bay Area Urgent Care) is great!

Been to Bay Area Urgent Care twice. Both times, they took care of my problems quite well. They have a number of capabilities that competing urgent care centers do not have. Only bad thing was during one visit they had to draw blood and I was a difficult stick. They ended out doing a poke in the back of both hands before they got the blood. I was covered in sweat and they asked me a few times "Are you OK?" I told them I was fine because I was talking. The best advice is to be patient when you go there (take an iPad or something like that) as it takes a while. Dr. Nguyen gives you unhurried attention once you get in. She's more quality than quantity when it comes to patients!