Dr. Mai Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mai Tran?

Posted on March 8th, 2015

I was overjoyed meeting Dr. Tran. We needed a good Doctor. Our other Doctor retired. Dr. Tran was recommended by friends. I was impressed with her evaluation of my situation. She listened to all of my concerns .

The Best Kaiser Doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

I had woke up with a sudden lack of mobility in my Shoulder a few weeks ago and reached out to Dr. Tran. She insisted that I come in for a visit and get xrays. She saw me immediatly following my xray and scheduled an MRI. She called the same day as my MRI to give me the results. I would recommend Dr. Tran to any Kaiser patient. She was genuinely concerned in my well being and I am sure she will be for anyone elses

Very caring

Posted on October 14th, 2010

I love Dr Tran she's so personable and she makes sure she covers all the bases during your time with her, your time is valuable to her.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016