4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Highly Dissatisfied

BLOWN AWAY!! Best primary care doctor in ORANGE COUNTY / Newport Beach

After dealing with chronic health issues for much of my life, I always have found it VERY difficult to find a primary care doctor who really cares and was actually capable of supporting me (and who wouldn't get too overwhelmed with me or just "refer me" out or something). In the past 6 months that I have been under Dr. Creamer's care at Hoag in Newport Beach, she has probably sent more than 300 pages of faxes and followups and forms and applications on my behalf AND.... NEVER ONCE made me feel like I was too complicated or needy or asking for too much. In fact, I've walked in to the treatment room crying out of frustration on a number of occasions ... it's amazing how quickly she knows how to turn that around?! She's so positive and she has such a big bright smile and her attitude and energy always melt the negativity right away. On top of this, she also does ACCUPUNCTURE as part of her medical practice (highly recommended and very helpful!!). For many years, I've just grown used to carrying stacks of medical records everywhere with me and managing all of this on my own. Now I have a primary care doctor who stands behind me and has helped me way more progress in the last six months under her care than the last THREE years I was trying to do all of this on my own!! If you're looking for the best primary care doctor in orange county, I would strongly recommend looking up Dr. Maily Creamer at Hoag in Newport Beach. I see 11 specialists right now .... DR. CREAMER is my MVP and I trust her with everything! (front desk receptionist team and her nursing staff are also Amazing too!!).

Birth Control

Dr. Maily Creamer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.

Dr. Maily Creamer Is this you?