Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mairaj Uddin
Dr. Mairaj Uddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seminole, FL, with other offices in Zephyrhills, FL and Dunedin, FL (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Uddin is affiliated with Florida Hospital Zephyrhills, Mease Dunedin Hospital and Mease Countryside Hospital. Dr. Uddin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mairaj Uddin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Mairaj Uddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seminole, FL.