Dr. Maiya Clark Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Maiya Clark?

Highly Recommend Dr. Clark

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Dr. Clark and the Sunshine Pediatrics team are amazing. Dr. Clark is extremely professional and thorough in managing my son’s care. I appreciate the fact that she always takes the time to listen and answer all my questions. As a new mom I have comfort in knowing that my son is receiving the absolute best care We are fortunate to have found Dr. Clark. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Dr. Clark and the Sunshine Pediatrics team are amazing. Dr. Clark is extremely professional and thorough in managing my son’s care. I appreciate the fact that she always takes the time to listen answer all my questions. As a new mom I have comfort in knowing that my son is receiving the absolute best care. We are fortunate to have found Dr. Clark. Highly recommend!

Highly not recommended, ended up with the nurse practitioner instead of the doctor even after confirming appointment with Dr. Clark.

Posted on January 27th, 2017

My son was scheduled appointment with Dr. Clark(specifically) but after going there, nurse practitioner deals with my son and on asking for doctor, she says my son is not scheduled with the doctor. On insisting, Dr. Clark turns up introducing herself and leaves without even asking any concerns about my son.

Poor Quality of service I won't return. The ease of my appointment was horrible. Totally unprofessional and waste of Co-pay highly not recommended

Posted on December 25th, 2015

Dr. Maiya Clark

Posted on December 24th, 2015

I will not take my daughter back to this doctor. She is horrible and her staff at Sunshine Pediatrics, LLC in Silver Spring was unprofessional. As a parent dealing with a child with behavioral difficulties I want to know I can trust the doctor. Horrible, my appointment left my husband and I very unhappy and the follow up after visit was poor. I will never return to this place again.

Posted on January 12th, 2015