Dr. Majad Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Majad Ali?

Terrible secretary

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I have seen doctor Ali for many years now, he is a very nice and great doctor. He also is very friendly and kind. But his secretary is not friendly at all, every time I go she is so serious and cold. Even she call the police to scored me out!!, just because I wanted her to prove me that she send me the statement as she said she did because I didn't received anything. Also sje said that I couldn't go and see the doctor anymore.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Great doc

Mrs.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I want to recommend this Dr to everyone. He was very friendly, unlike most doctors you come across now a days that just walk into the room and don't even greet you. He made me feel comfortable and he seemed like he really cared about my health. He was very professional, very caring. That day I wasn't just a case number to him, I was a sick person that needed help. I got to meet the office manager as well. She was a very nice and sweet person. SIX STARS IF I COULD!!

ALEJANDRA

Posted on August 4th, 2014

Dr ali is great

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I TOOK MY SON TO THE E.R. BECAUSE HE WAS VERY ILL.WE CONTACTED DR.ALI,S OFFICE FOR FOLLOW UP ADVICE AND TO MAKE AN APP. AND WE WERE NEVER CALLED BACK ,THEY DON,T CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS WHEN ITS REGARDING SOMETHING SERIOUS.IF YOUR APPOINTMENT GOES SMOOTHLY THEN YEA IT,S GREAT BUT IN OUR CASE IT WASN,T SO GREAT.

Posted on November 24th, 2010

All my gratitude for Dr Ali, he is been very nice with all my family and everyone else I know. Every one loves him, he cares a lot for his patients.

Patient for Life

Posted on July 18th, 2010

excellent in every way.

Posted on July 20th, 2009

he was sweet kind and an excellent dr, was very quick in understanding my condition,spent time with me explaining. i would recommend him to everyone.

Irresponsible receptionist?!?!

Posted on November 12th, 2008

I called the doctor 3 times and talked to the secretary. I never got a called back from the doctor or the receptionist. I had to keep insisting because I was concerned about my son. I am just wondering wether the secretary did give the doctor my message or not. It is very dissapointing that I can never speak to my sons doctor when I need him.

Posted on April 10th, 2017