Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Majed M Mouded has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Mouded is an excellent physician. However, he does not spend enough time with the patient. Also, my experience is that he does not receive important info from the patient's other doctors. The staff are good but SOME need retraining in social skills. It also takes much to long waiting to see him.
You wait two hours so he can charge your insurance for a 2 hour visit, when actually, you only really had a 5 minute appointment with his nurse and a brief second with him. Terrible is an understatement!!!!!! He does not give a crap about his patients just the money he pulls in from them. My friend is a patient of his and I have witnessed his incompetence. Mr. Mouded you need to retire you do not deserve to have a doctors title, and, I hope my friend doesnt pass because of your inexperience..... God bless all your patients.
- University Of Damascus
Monmouth Medical Center
Dr. Majed M Mouded accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMajed Mouded Md, 289 Pleasant St Ste 601, Fall River, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Majed M Mouded in this video.
Dr. Majed M Mouded is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fall River, MA.