Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Majed Rammouni
Dr. Majed Rammouni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rammouni is affiliated with St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital,Troy and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. Dr. Rammouni has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Majed Rammouni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Majed Rammouni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.