Dr. Majer Rosenfeld Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Majer Rosenfeld?

He is very professional.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

My first visit to a urologist , I was bit shy. But Dr. Rosenfeld took his time & explained me everything . I am really happy with Dr. Rosenfeld. I will recommend my friends & family to see him if they need any urological problem

Best Urologist around

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Dr. Majer Rosenfeld is very friendly and he was just what I was looking for in an Urologist, so he's basically just great overall. I had to wait to see the doctor but it wasn’t as bad as waiting for my previous doctors!

Best Experience in a long time

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

First off, knowledge is key, and this Doctor gave me exactly that. He knew exactly what was wrong, and treated me exactly as necessary. He didn't rush with me, he took his time and made me feel that comfort that I was in good hands. I was very pleased with his care and expertise that I would deff recommend him. The staff made it even a better experience, they offered cookies and coffee. Very friendly and just an overall pleasant experience in the office.

Great Specialists

Posted on December 30th, 2013

He diagnosed properly did sonogram at the same appointment date and cancer was taking care of. Thank you

A great doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Dr. Rosenfeld is a very caring doctor as well as his staff. They are very helpful and friendly. Dr. Rosenfeld helps you feel comfortable and takes his time with you. I was seen in under 10 minutes, which I loved greatly compared to other doctor offices I have been to. I will defininately be going back there.

Winter

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Winter i visited the complete medical office randomly. My random visit was in favor of Majer Rosenfeld. This is one doctors visit in which i will never forget. The facility was in order there weren't any mix ups with my files. My insurance accepted his location right away. My emergency appointment was tended to within minutes . Patients weren't barking in the waiting room. There were multiple refreshments in which i enjoyed by the way . The whole setting was family like i felt like i was at home. I would definitely recommend anyone of my friends and family to be treated at this facility within the scope of Rosenfeld's practice

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

First of all, going to a urologist for the first time is an anxiety producing experience. When I walked into Dr. Rosenfeld's waiting room, a great deal of the anxiety was alleviated. The receptionist was a "regular" person who really cared. Then I met Dr. Rosenfeld. He brought me into his "office" and spoke with me for several minutes. He interacted with me as if he had been a long term friend who was concerned with me medical issues. I really appreciated that. Then it came time for the exam, and once again, Dr. Rosenfeld conveyed a feeling of reassurance and professionalism. He made me feel completely comfortable in a situation that had felt terrified going into. That said, his diagnosis and treatment were completely accurate and my medical issues were alleviated in a couple of weeks. Dr. Rosenfeld is a God sent.

Excellent and Caring

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Dr. Rosenfeld is an amazing man. Not only does he speak as many if not more languages than the pope! but he treats you as if he were one of your family. He's very easy to talk to, which is critical for a urologist, and when you disclose something personal to him, he puts you at ease by genuinely indicating that he's heard it before. A wonderful doctor with a wonderful staff!

Posted on February 9th, 2009

excellent serive and treatment.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017