Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abdolmajid M Eshghi has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Ureteral Obstruction
Showing 5 of 23
I recently dontated my kidney to my brother and developed a hydrocele which is common complication. I went to go see dr eshghi because it has become very large and painful. The front office was very rude; her greeting was quote "do you have insurance or not?". I understand that it's not everyday they deal with donor complications so I began to explain my situation but it didn't seem like she cared, she just gave me a phone number to talk with the billing dept. When I got back to see the dr he asked me what I know about the hydrocele then corrected me, it was an odd way to start the visit. He then confirmed that hydrocele are common after removing your kidney. He recommended scheduling surgery and I was done. I stopped him before leaving and asked if he was going to prescribe me anything for the pain, he refused. At that point I didn't feel as if he really cared what I was going through. When the nurse came in I refuse to schedule surgery because I wanted a different dr and I left the office. On my way home the office left me a vm saying that they need my insurance info because my illness had nothing to do with your kidney transplant. Really?! The doctor just confirmed it did. I wonder if he told them to call me? Was he just upset that I wanted a new doctor? I want answers! I made a harassment complaint with The Westchester Medical Center.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eshghi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1977
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
Dr. Abdolmajid M Eshghi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Center Of Westchester, 19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 1900, Hawthorne, NY
Dr. Abdolmajid M Eshghi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.