Dr. Abdolmajid Eshghi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdolmajid Eshghi?

Kidney Donor

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

I recently dontated my kidney to my brother and developed a hydrocele which is common complication. I went to go see dr eshghi because it has become very large and painful. The front office was very rude; her greeting was quote "do you have insurance or not?". I understand that it's not everyday they deal with donor complications so I began to explain my situation but it didn't seem like she cared, she just gave me a phone number to talk with the billing dept. When I got back to see the dr he asked me what I know about the hydrocele then corrected me, it was an odd way to start the visit. He then confirmed that hydrocele are common after removing your kidney. He recommended scheduling surgery and I was done. I stopped him before leaving and asked if he was going to prescribe me anything for the pain, he refused. At that point I didn't feel as if he really cared what I was going through. When the nurse came in I refuse to schedule surgery because I wanted a different dr and I left the office. On my way home the office left me a vm saying that they need my insurance info because my illness had nothing to do with your kidney transplant. Really?! The doctor just confirmed it did. I wonder if he told them to call me? Was he just upset that I wanted a new doctor? I want answers! I made a harassment complaint with The Westchester Medical Center.

Good at What he does

Posted on February 25th, 2016

This man literally saved my life. He took the time to get all the proper tests when no one else would & found out I had kidney cancer. He has been a big part of my life now for 3 years. All of the doctors, nurses & office staff is great

Posted on January 25th, 2017